Recently, the Supreme Court of Ohio resolved the question of whether an at-will employee has a cause of action for invasion...
ALL-IN-ONE Specimen Collector Certification Bundle for Drug Testing
The ALL-IN-ONE Specimen Collector Certification Bundle for Drug & Alcohol Testing qualifies individuals for multiple testing protocols in a single course. Includes more than 20 hours of instruction that will prepare learners for a career in drug and alcohol testing and specimen collection.
Important Note: This course requires the student to have an Evidential Breath Testing Device (EBT) Device for demonstrations and enough mouthpieces for completing more than 7 mocks (at least 10 spare mouthpieces). The technician will also need at least 10 Alcohol Testing Forms (ATFs) and tamper-evident tape if your EBT Device does not print tamper evident self-adhesive labels.
The ALL-IN-ONE Certification Bundle is a complete package for anyone interested in pursuing a career in drug and alcohol testing and specimen collection, or in starting a new drug testing business. This convenient bundle also offers significant savings: the cost is 20% lower than if each course were purchased separately.
Includes ALL of the following online training programs:
• DOT Urine Specimen Collector Course
• Non-DOT Urine Specimen Collector Course
• Legal & Curiosity DNA Paternity Testing Course
• DOT Breath Alcohol Technician Training Course
• Hair Specimen Collection Course
• Saliva/Oral Specimen Collector Course
Students learn at their own pace with our comprehensive online training program that uses videos, documents, and resources. Training material, including supplies and forms needed for demonstrations, are sent directly to the student. Also included at no extra charge are virtual Mock Demonstrations (Mocks) conducted by webcam. A certificate of completion can be downloaded immediately after successfully completing the course.
Obtain certification for multiple testing protocols and play an important role in maintaining safer drug and alcohol-free workplaces. The ALL-IN-ONE Certification Bundle saves time, money, and allows you to expand your career instantly.
This course meets or exceeds the training requirements in all 50 states and for the following federal agencies:
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA),
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA),
- Federal Transit Administration (FTA),
- Federal Railroad Administration (FRA),
- United States Coast Guard (USCG), and
- Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA).
Minimum Technology Requirements
- A computer or mobile device that is less than 5 years old.
- Speakers, headphones, or earbuds to listen to audio
- Webcam for interacting with instructors during mock collection (this only applies to courses with mock collections)
- Internet Browsers, such as Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome, are preferred to download these browsers visit Mozilla Firefox (latest version) – Download or Google Chrome (latest version) – Download
- Adobe Acrobat Reader(latest version) can be used for viewing PDF files offline (outside of a web browser). –
- A stable high-speed Internet connection or greater is required.
- If using Internet Explorer, please upgrade to Microsoft Edge since Microsoft has discontinued the use of Internet Explorer.
Course Features & FAQ
DOT & Non-DOT Compliant
This course meets or exceeds the training requirements in all 50-states, the following federal agencies: FMCSA, FAA, FTA, FRA, USCG, PHMSA, and other counties that use the DOT guidelines. In addition, this course will also qualify you do conduct NON-DOT Breath Testing.
This course meets or exceeds the training requirements in all 50-states. However, in some instances additional licensing or permitting acquired through state agencies may be required prior to conducting Non-DOT tests.
Live Customer Support
Students, managers and supervisors can contact us, chat with a us-based trainer to answer questions for the duration of the course by calling 1-888-390-5574, using our in-application live chat, or sending an email and we will respond within 60-minites during of regular business hours.
Credits Never Expire
Unused course credits never expire, so feel free to order bulk credits to receive maximum discounts.
Learn Anytime & Anywhere
Our courses only expire when you're finished with the course, this means that employees don’t feel rushed into “cramming” for a course only to forget the material a week later and therefore perform better in practice and make fewer mistakes than in traditional training environments.
23-30 Hours of Learning
Instant Course Access
Employees receive instant course access right after registration or invitation sent by a training manager, or supervisor.
Instant Manager Accounts
When a employer purchases two or more credits we will automatically create a manager account which can then be used to invite employee, keep all training certificates in one place that will help you stay compliant and well prepared for a audit conduct by the DOT.
Same-day certificate issuance after completing a course, downloadable in PDF format & printable.
Approved for CE Credits
We are an Approved Education Provider with many human resources certification organizations, licensing bodies and regulatory agencies throughout the world and we offer continuing education credits (CE Credits) with the majority of our courses.
Volume discounts for credits are automatically applied during the checkout process. Did you know that course credits never expire so feel free to purchase credits in bulk.
Employers can purchase training and reference books which will assist students and supervisors in understanding the regulations involved for each applicable DOT sub agency including the FMCSA, FAA, FRA, FTA, PHMSA and USCG.
Legal Research on ALL-IN-ONE Specimen Collector Certification Bundle for Drug Testing
Drug tests are used to detect the presence of illegal or prescription drugs. Employers may require job applicants and...