A platform loaded with industry-specific training content.
Our core mission from the start was to build and deliver an on-demand library of high-quality, industry-specific, and up-to-date training content.
We aspire to be known as the Netflix of corporate training, and spent years searching for the right platform.
We could never find it, so we made our own.
As educators and attorneys experienced in adult education, we know how compliance and regulatory training should be delivered in order to make the most impact.
Today, our courses are recognized by credentialing bodies and widely adopted by small businesses, Fortune 500 companies, state and local governments, and tribal organizations.
A successful training provider needs proficiency in four instrumental areas: subject matter expertise, mastery in educational pedagogy, market familiarity, and technical skill.
- Subject Matter Experts: Our courses are developed by and in conjunction with subject matter experts (SMEs). For example, we work with experienced attorneys to publish compliance courses and seasoned safety officers to create safety courses.
- Educational Pedagogy: A course may contain all the necessary information for training but deliver it in a manner that is inconsistent with modern learning science. Our Subject Matter Experts work directly with in-house educators and instructional designers to ensure that critical course information is retained over time.
- Market Familiarity: Our team consists of business consultants, attorneys, entrepreneurs, and human resources professionals who help us create new and in-demand industry content for our subscribers and their learners.
- Technical Skill: You can have the right course with perfect content, and still fail as a training provider if the technical delivery of the course is flawed. Our technical team utilizes the best in training technology, such as SCORM Cloud to deliver our content in our system or our system, EaslerLMS – we offer the best value, period.
- 20,245 Learners
- 982 Managers
- 43 Public Courses
- 472 Custom Courses
- 65 Subscribers
*As of 04/01/2022
Not all training companies are created equal.
Not all risk, regulatory, and compliance training courses are created the same and if employees, employers, and citizens are trained incorrectly on processes, policies or procedures, it could spell disaster for the organization as a whole.
A simple web search reveals countless “trainers” offering workplace training solutions, and the same web search also reveals conflicting information about training requirements, rules, and regulations. Our goal is to be the most credible, the most professional, and the most reliable source for risk, regulatory and compliance training.
“Our goal is to be the most credible, responsive, most professional, and the most reliable source for risk, regulatory, and compliance training and content solutions.“
Competent & Professional
Our team of professionals consist of attorneys, a former law professor, teachers, respected authors, subject matter experts, business, safety, and compliance consultants with degrees in education and the law. We have helped more than 20,000 virtual and in-person learners from a wide variety of industries globally since we were founded in 2014.
Our learners have digital access to training materials at any time, and love that video, audio, and online course integration allow them to learn at their own pace and on their own time on a computer, tablet or even a smartphone.
Our instructor-led courses are available online or in-person. When online, live virtual training is accomplished via one-on-one video conferencing with an instructor. This means our learners are given direct attention to their specific needs, immediate feedback, and lasting training outcomes.
Trusted by individuals, employers, credentialing organizations, and professional practices to provide exceptional regulatory training courses for the workplace solutions.
Stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion.
A look back at our history
- On November 12, 2014, Drug Testing Couses Inc. was incorporated in Florida by Andrew D. Easler and James T. White.
- On August 14, 2014, our first course was published.
- On September 14, 2014, we trained our first student.
- The “Drug Testing Courses Inc.” name was officially changed to “Easler Education Inc.”
- On August 1, 2017, committed to being the best in the business, co-founder Andrew Easler enrolled at Florida A & M University College of Law with a focus on business and compliance.
- On October 1, 2018, we hired trainer, Wade Douty, a retired police officer, to help conduct instructor-led training courses.
- On March 7, 2019, EaslerLMS (our learning management system) was made public with more than 500 students enrolled in one day!
- On May 1, 2020, our co-founder published his first in a series of textbooks to complement our courses.
- In April 2021, Andrew Easler passed his Florida Bar exam and was admitted to practice the law. He also founded Easler Law.
- On July 24, 2021, DrugTestingCourses.com moved to WorkTraining.com with the goal of focusing our training categories on risk, regulatory, and compliance training.
Andrew David Easler, Esq.
James Timothy White
Jennifer Altreche, Esq.
Stephen MacDonald, DO
Iris Tirado, JD
Luis M. Perez, JD
Risk, Regulatory & Compliance Knowledge
Your organization cannot operate without regulatory compliance despite the policies not being as exciting as you may want...
Employers should perform workplace drug testing on employees for a variety of reasons. First, drug testing is beneficial...
Urgent care centers are well known for being the first place people turn to for quick medical assistance. When most people...
If you are looking for a reasonable suspicion checklist, you have come to the right place, but first, let's explain what...
Since drug testing first came into vogue, drug testing and drug-free workplaces have become a hotly debated topic, and many...
Discrimination lawsuits have risen sharply in the last few years, including those involving drug and alcohol abuse and...