Armed with a Bachelor of Science in Education from the University of Central Florida, Andrew teamed up with entrepreneur James Timothy White and set out to create one of the largest training companies in the drug testing industry, DrugTestingCourses.com. In 2020, after Andrew earned his Juris Doctor from Florida A & M University College of Law in December 2020, Andrew founded Easler Law in April 2021, and then merged DrugTestingCourses.com with WorkTraining.com in July 2021.
“Our mission is to be the most credible, responsive, and reliable source for risk, regulatory, and compliance training and content solutions globally for individuals, employers, governments, and other industry stakeholders.“
Not all training companies are created equal.
A simple web search reveals countless “companies” offering training solutions, and we also know that the same web search also reveals conflicting information about training requirements, rules, and regulations — Our mission is to be the most credible, the most professional and the most reliable source for risk, regulatory and compliance training.
Competent & Professional
We are highly professional, highly competent, very experienced, and hold education and law degrees who have trained more than 10,000 people globally since we were founded in 2012. In fact, we are endorsed by the biggest players in industries we service — not to brag, but we’re so good they even use our content to train their people.
Our learners love that they can have digital access to training materials at any time, that video, audio, and online course integration allows them to learn at their own pace and on their own time on a computer, tablet or even a smartphone.
By default, courses that require live virtual training is done one one-on-one which means our students are given attention to their specific needs which allows us to turn weaknesses into strengths.
Trusted by individuals, employers, credentialing organizations, and professional practices to provide exceptional regulatory training courses for the workplace solutions.
Stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion.
A look back at our history
- On November 12, 2014, Drug Testing Couses Inc. was incorporated in Florida by Andrew D. Easler, Esq. and James T. White.
- On August 14, 2014, our first course DOT Urine Specimen Collector Training was published.
- On September 14, 2014, co-founder Andrew Easler trained his first student, Sherice King.
- The “Drug Testing Courses Inc.” name was officially changed to “Easler Education Inc.” Although “Easler” is the last name of one of the co-founders, the name also has a hidden meaning: EAS = Easier and LER = Learning
- On August 1, 2017, committed to being the best in the business, co-founder Andrew Easler enrolled at Florida A & M University College of Law with a focus on business and employment law.
- On October 1, 2018, we hired our first trainer, Wade Douty, a retired police officer.
- On March 7, 2019, EaslerLMS (our learning management system) was made public with more than 500 students enrolled in one day!
- In April 2021, Andrew passed his Florida Bar exam and was admitted to practice the law. He also founded EaslerLaw.com.
- On July 24, 2021, DrugTestingCourses.com moved to WorkTraining.com. The goal is to focus on training categories in risk, regulatory, and compliance training.
Andrew David Easler, Esq.
James Timothy White
Jennifer Altreche, Esq.
Stephen MacDonald, DO
Luis M. Perez, JD
Risk, Regulatory & Compliance Knowledge
Employers should perform workplace drug testing on employees for a variety of reasons. First, drug testing is beneficial...
Urgent care centers are well known for being the first place people turn to for quick medical assistance. When most people...
If you are looking for a reasonable suspicion checklist, you have come to the right place, but first, let's explain what...
Since drug testing first came into vogue, drug testing and drug-free workplaces have become a hotly debated topic, and many...
Discrimination lawsuits have risen sharply in the last few years, including those involving drug and alcohol abuse and...
In the 21st century, online training is becoming more and more popular because learning in person is becoming more and more...