Opening an individual practice can be incredibly rewarding. Whether you are a chiropractor, a physician, or some other medical professional running their own practice, you also know the struggles of trying to keep a practice open and busy. While looking within your...
Start a Drug Testing Business Bundle
Interested in starting a drug and alcohol testing business? If so, this bundle of courses is an approximately 45-hour online training course that offers both specimen collection/testing training and business coaching. Successfu studnets will be able to start a drug testing business that tests for drug and alcohol.
The Drug Testing Business Bundle is a complete certification package for anyone interested in launching their own business in this approximately $8 billion a year industry that is supported by the presence of federal and state laws for drug and alcohol screening. Beyond specimen collection and testing course, students also receive invaluable business coaching from a a subject matter expert and attorney.
Students learn at their own pace with our comprehensive online training program that uses videos, documents, and resources, and PowerPoints. Includes ALL of the following online training programs:
• Business Planning and Coaching
• DOT Urine Specimen Collector Course
• Non-DOT Urine Specimen Collector Course
• Hair Specimen Collector Course
• Saliva/Oral Fluid Collector Course
• DNA Paternity Course
• DOT Breath Alcohol Technician Training Course
• EBT Device Training
Training material, including supplies and forms needed for demonstrations, are sent directly to the student. Also included at no extra charge are: DOT Approved EBT Breath Alcohol Device, dry gas cylinder, virtual Mock Demonstrations (Mocks) conducted by webcam, access to our exclusive database of lab contacts, exclusive DOT Urine Specimen Collection audio book, and free lead generation from mydrugtesting.com.
This course meets or exceeds the training requirements in all 50-states and for the following federal agencies:
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA),
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA),
- Federal Transit Administration (FTA),
- Federal Railroad Administration (FRA),
- United States Coast Guard (USCG), and
- Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA).
Minimum Technology Requirements:
- A computer or mobile device that is less than 5 years old.
- Speakers, headphones, or earbuds to listen to audio
- Webcam for interacting with instructors during mock collection (this only applies to courses with mock collections)
- Internet Browsers, such as Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome, are preferred to download these browsers visit Mozilla Firefox (latest version) – Download or Google Chrome (latest version) – Download
- Adobe Acrobat Reader(latest version) can be used for viewing PDF files offline (outside of a web browser). –
- A stable high-speed Internet connection or greater is required.
- If using Internet Explorer, please upgrade to Microsoft Edge since Microsoft has discontinued the use of Internet Explorer.
Course Features & FAQ
This course meets or exceeds the training requirements in all 50-states. However, in some instances additional licensing or permitting acquired through state agencies may be required prior to conducting Non-DOT tests.
Live Customer Support
Students, managers and supervisors can contact us, chat with a us-based trainer to answer questions for the duration of the course by calling 1-888-390-5574, using our in-application live chat, or sending an email and we will respond within 60-minites during of regular business hours.
Learn Anytime & Anywhere
Our courses only expire when you're finished with they are finished with the course, this means that employees don’t feel rushed into “cramming” for a course only to forget the material a week later and therefore perform better in practice and make fewer mistakes than in traditional training environments.
Credits Never Expire
Unused course credits never expire, so feel free to order bulk credits to receive maximum discounts.
Instant Course Access
Employees receive instant course access right after registration or invitation sent by a training manager, or supervisor.
33-45 Hours of Learning Hours of Learning
Same-day certificate issuance after completing a course, downloadable in PDF format & printable.
Instant Manager Accounts
When a employer purchases two or more credits we will automatically create a manager account which can then be used to invite employee, keep all training certificates in one place that will help you stay compliant and well prepared for a audit conduct by the DOT.
Volume discounts for credits are automatically applied during the checkout process. Did you know that course credits never expire so feel free to purchase credits in bulk.
Approved for CE Credits
We are an Approved Education Provider with many human resources certification organizations, licensing bodies and regulatory agencies throughout the world and we offer continuing education credits (CE Credits) with the majority of our courses.
Employers can purchase training and reference books which will assist students and supervisors in understanding the regulations involved for each applicable DOT sub agency including the FMCSA, FAA, FRA, FTA, PHMSA and USCG.
Legal Research on Start-Up Planning & Coaching
Recently, the Supreme Court of Ohio resolved the question of whether an at-will employee has a cause of action for invasion of privacy against its private employer for requiring the employee to submit a urine sample under the direct-observation method. The case of...
Drug tests are used to detect the presence of illegal or prescription drugs. Employers may require job applicants and employees to submit to drug testing either during the hiring process or after being hired. There are several reasons to test, the most common...