It’s not enough to decide to have a drug-free workplace; guidelines and testing have to be implemented to reinforce this mandate. For some companies, this is done strictly to provide peace of mind and ensure a safer working environment for employees and management....
Train-the-Trainer Bundle For Drug Testing
The ultimate trainer package, the Train-the-Trainer Bundle incorporates instructor qualification for multiple testing protocols in a single course. Includes more than 20 hours of instruction that will prepare DOT and non-DOT in-house trainers and corporate trainers to certify others to conduct workplace drug and alcohol testing.
Important Note: This course requires the student to have an Evidential Breath Testing Device (EBT) Device for demonstrations and enough mouthpieces for completing more than 7 mocks (at least 10 spare mouthpieces). The technician will also need at least 10 Alcohol Testing Forms (ATFs) and tamper-evident tape if your EBT Device does not print tamper evident self-adhesive labels.
The DOT & Non-DOT Train-the-Trainer Bundle is the all-in-one solution for those who are required to train employees in multiple testing protocols, from managers of independent collection sites to in-house trainers of multi-state and multi-national employers operating under both DOT and Non-DOT regulations.
Includes ALL of the following online training programs:
• DOT Urine Specimen Collector Train-the-Trainer Course
• DOT BAT Train-the-Trainer Course
• Non-DOT Urine Specimen Collector Train-the-Trainer Course
• Hair Specimen Collector Train-the-Trainer Course
• Saliva/Oral Fluid Specimen Collector Train-the-Trainer Course
With the train-the-trainer certification, in-house corporate trainers and trainers who want to start their own training business can train and qualify new specimen collectors and conduct both recurrent and error-correction training for collectors.
Students learn at their own pace with our comprehensive online training program that uses videos, documents, and resources. Training material, including supplies and forms needed for demonstrations, are sent directly to the student. Also included at no extra charge are virtual Mock Demonstrations (Mocks) conducted by webcam. A certificate of completion can be downloaded immediately after successfully completing the course.
Obtain certification as a trainer for multiple testing protocols and expand your career instantly. Successful students receive a co-branded white label content delivery system called EaslerLMS™ that can be used to deliver training directly to learners, along with a valuable guide to federal regulations on drug and alcohol testing.
This course meets or exceeds the training requirements in all 50-states and for the following federal agencies:
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA),
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA),
- Federal Transit Administration (FTA),
- Federal Railroad Administration (FRA),
- United States Coast Guard (USCG), and
- Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA).
Minimum Technology Requirements:
- A computer or mobile device that is less than 5 years old.
- Speakers, headphones, or earbuds to listen to audio
- Webcam for interacting with instructors during mock collection (this only applies to courses with mock collections)
- Internet Browsers, such as Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome, are preferred to download these browsers visit Mozilla Firefox (latest version) – Download or Google Chrome (latest version) – Download
- Adobe Acrobat Reader(latest version) can be used for viewing PDF files offline (outside of a web browser). –
- A stable high-speed Internet connection or greater is required.
- If using Internet Explorer, please upgrade to Microsoft Edge since Microsoft has discontinued the use of Internet Explorer.
Course Features & FAQ
This course meets or exceeds the training requirements in all 50-states, the following federal agencies: FMCSA, FAA, FTA, FRA, USCG, PHMSA, and other counties that use the DOT guidelines.
Live Customer Support
Students, managers and supervisors can contact us, chat with a us-based trainer to answer questions for the duration of the course by calling 1-888-390-5574, using our in-application live chat, or sending an email and we will respond within 60-minites during of regular business hours.
Learn Anytime & Anywhere
Our courses only expire when you're finished with they are finished with the course, this means that employees don’t feel rushed into “cramming” for a course only to forget the material a week later and therefore perform better in practice and make fewer mistakes than in traditional training environments.
Credits Never Expire
Unused course credits never expire, so feel free to order bulk credits to receive maximum discounts.
Instant Course Access
Employees receive instant course access right after registration or invitation sent by a training manager, or supervisor.
26-38 Hours of Learning Hours of Learning
Same-day certificate issuance after completing a course, downloadable in PDF format & printable.
Instant Manager Accounts
When a employer purchases two or more credits we will automatically create a manager account which can then be used to invite employee, keep all training certificates in one place that will help you stay compliant and well prepared for a audit conduct by the DOT.
Volume discounts for credits are automatically applied during the checkout process. Did you know that course credits never expire so feel free to purchase credits in bulk.
Approved for CE Credits
We are an Approved Education Provider with many human resources certification organizations, licensing bodies and regulatory agencies throughout the world and we offer continuing education credits (CE Credits) with the majority of our courses.
Employers can purchase training and reference books which will assist students and supervisors in understanding the regulations involved for each applicable DOT sub agency including the FMCSA, FAA, FRA, FTA, PHMSA and USCG.