How do I cancel an invite as a manager?
- Published: 12/06/2022
- Updated: 12/07/2022
To cancel an invite as a Manager, you will need to access the course and tab where you originally sent the invite.
- First, log in to the system and confirm that you are logged in under the “Manager” role in the system. If you are not logged in as a Manager in the system, click the dropdown arrow and select the “Manager” role instead.
- Once logged in as “Manager” select the “Courses” tab at the top of the screen to preview the course(s) you have been enrolled in as “Manager”
- Note that the “Shopping Bag” icon to the right of the course name will indicate the number of credits available for you to use for invitations at a glance.
- Select the course you would like to cancel an invite for by clicking the title of the course.
- You will be automatically redirected to the “Buy Credits & Invite Users” tab, where you can send and re-send invitations, cancel invitations, and purchase new credits.
- Locate the invite you would like to cancel from the list of sent invites. Use the “Search” option to help locate the invite by email when there are many invites in the log.
- Once you have located the invite you wish to cancel, use the three vertical dots to the right of the invite entry to pull up the invite option menu.
- If this menu does not appear, it means that the invite cannot be canceled. Check the “Status” to discover the reason it is no longer available.
- Once the menu is selected, you will be given the option to “Re-Invite User” or “Cancel Invite”.
- Select “Cancel Invite” and the invite will be canceled and the credit will be returned to your remaining credits in your manager account.