How Do I Re-Invite a User As a Manager?
- After you have sent an invitation to take a course as a Manager, you have the option to re-send the invite. Learners are commonly re-invited because they can’t find the invitation in their email inbox or because the original invitation they received has expired. Note that Learners who have already accepted an invitation can’t be re-invited.
- First, log in to the system and confirm that you are logged in under the “Manager” role in the system. If you are not logged in as a Manager in the system, click the dropdown arrow and select the “Manager” role instead.
- Once logged in as “Manager” select the “Courses” tab at the top of the screen to preview the course(s) you have been enrolled in as “Manager”
- Click the title to the course for which you would like to re-send an invitation and you will be re-directed to the “Buy Credits & Invite Users” tab.
- Locate the invite you would like to re-send from the list of sent invites. Use the “Search” option to help locate the invite by email when there are many invites in the log.
- Once you have located the invite you wish to re-send, use the three vertical dots to the right of the invite entry to pull up the invite option menu.
- If this menu does not appear, it means that the invite cannot be re-sent. Check the “Status” to discover the reason it is no longer available.
- Once the menu is selected, you will be given the option to “Re-Invite User” or “Cancel Invite”. We recommend confirming the spelling of the email address before re-sending to ensure there are no typos (which may explain why a Learner never received a missing invitation). Once confirmed, select “Re-Invite User”.
- If the email address is incorrect, select “Cancel Invite” to cancel the mistyped entry, get the credit back, and then send a new invitation to the correct email address.
- To confirm the re-invitation was successful, you can verify that the green pop-up designating success appeared in the top-right or by verifying the most recent activity in the “Last Updated” section of the invite entry where it should indicate “Re Invite” as the last update.
- Answered by: 一
- Published: 12/12/2022
- Updated: 12/12/2022
We are an education company, not a law firm. The information and content we provide is for general informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. We make no representations, warranties, or guarantees regarding the accuracy, completeness, or applicability of the content. It is important to always consult with a qualified attorney for specific legal counsel pertaining to your individual circumstances.