Recently, the Supreme Court of Ohio resolved the question of whether an at-will employee has a cause of action for invasion...
DOT Urine Specimen Collector Refresher Training
This course meets or exceeds the training requirements in all 50 states and for the following federal agencies:
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA),
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA),
- Federal Transit Administration (FTA),
- Federal Railroad Administration (FRA),
- United States Coast Guard (USCG), and
- Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA).
Minimum Technology Requirements
- A computer or mobile device that is less than 5 years old.
- Speakers, headphones, or earbuds to listen to audio
- Webcam for interacting with instructors during mock collection (this only applies to courses with mock collections)
- Internet Browsers, such as Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome, are preferred to download these browsers visit Mozilla Firefox (latest version) – Download or Google Chrome (latest version) – Download
- Adobe Acrobat Reader(latest version) can be used for viewing PDF files offline (outside of a web browser). –
- A stable high-speed Internet connection or greater is required.
- If using Internet Explorer, please upgrade to Microsoft Edge since Microsoft has discontinued the use of Internet Explorer.
Course Features & FAQ
This course meets or exceeds the training requirements in all 50-states, the following federal agencies: FMCSA, FAA, FTA, FRA, USCG, PHMSA, and other counties that use the DOT guidelines.
Live Customer Support
Students, managers and supervisors can contact us, chat with a us-based trainer to answer questions for the duration of the course by calling 1-888-390-5574, using our in-application live chat, or sending an email and we will respond within 60-minites during of regular business hours.
Learn Anytime & Anywhere
Our courses only expire when you're finished with the course, this means that employees don’t feel rushed into “cramming” for a course only to forget the material a week later and therefore perform better in practice and make fewer mistakes than in traditional training environments.
Credits Never Expire
Unused course credits never expire, so feel free to order bulk credits to receive maximum discounts.
Instant Course Access
Employees receive instant course access right after registration or invitation sent by a training manager, or supervisor.
2-3 Hours of Learning
Same-day certificate issuance after completing a course, downloadable in PDF format & printable.
Instant Manager Accounts
When a employer purchases two or more credits we will automatically create a manager account which can then be used to invite employee, keep all training certificates in one place that will help you stay compliant and well prepared for a audit conduct by the DOT.
Volume discounts for credits are automatically applied during the checkout process. Did you know that course credits never expire so feel free to purchase credits in bulk.
Approved for CE Credits
We are an Approved Education Provider with many human resources certification organizations, licensing bodies and regulatory agencies throughout the world and we offer continuing education credits (CE Credits) with the majority of our courses.
Employers can purchase training and reference books which will assist students and supervisors in understanding the regulations involved for each applicable DOT sub agency including the FMCSA, FAA, FRA, FTA, PHMSA and USCG.
Legal Research on DOT Urine Specimen Collector Refresher Training
Drug tests are used to detect the presence of illegal or prescription drugs. Employers may require job applicants and...