- DOT & NON-DOT SUPERVISOR TRAINING COURSE - BRUNEL
DOT & NON-DOT SUPERVISOR TRAINING COURSE - BRUNEL
If you own a trucking company and employ drivers, work as a supervisor for an airline, the railways or shuttle people on a bus you may be required to provide training to all persons who supervise drivers subject to the regulations.
Our DOT/Non-DOT Reasonable Suspicion Supervisor Training course is a 2-hour training course (120 minutes) that includes at least 60 minutes of training on alcohol misuse and 60 minutes on controlled substances use.
Enroll now, start learning immediately, obtain a certificate of completion in only a few hours, and start recognizing the signs and symptoms of drug and alcohol abuse.
Why should you enroll in the DOT/Non-DOT Reasonable Suspicion Supervisor Training course?
- According to the DOT, Employers must provide training to all persons who supervise drivers subject to the regulations, in accordance with §382.603. The purpose of this training is to enable supervisors to determine whether reasonable suspicion exists to require a driver or other safety-sensitive employee to undergo testing described in §382.307. The consequences of not completing the mandated minimum training can, at the least, result in fines and penalties and at the worst serious injuries and liability.
- If you are not covered by the DOT then all supervisors making reasonable suspicion determinations should be trained on the signs and symptoms in order to make the call and avoid potential liabilities.
- Avoid safety risks by identifying the signs and symptoms of substance use and abuse in the workplace.
- Courses in this package are approved for continuing education credits, which means they have met very high standards by the top accrediting substance abuse institutions.
- Successful supervisors will be able to recognize suspicious activity and behavior with a 100% proficiency.
- Successful students will be able to express an understanding of industry terms and the protocols involved with the 49 CFR Part 382 by completing an online quiz with 75% or greater proficiency.
Share This Course